Premier Outsourcing is owned and operated by an Australian company with offices, both in Australia and the Philippines. This gives you the protection that you’re dealing with Australian company that abides by Australian laws. In particular “Privacy & Confidentiality Laws”:
- Our Philippines office was established in 2014 and are well versed in SVU and Sunrise products that can assist with the training of your staff. This allows you the broker to grow your business and add value to your existing clients.“It’s really the best of both worlds”
- We are totally insured with a Professional Indemnity Policy for all Data Processing conducted by our staff in the Philippines.
- We have a strong management team in place, both in Australia and in the Philippines with the CEO Mr. George Psomas having over 20 plus years broker experience to assist staff with day to day inquires.
- Our aim is to help your business become more efficient and deliver exceptional service that adds value to your clients through outsourcing.
Privacy and Security
As an Australian Company we understand the importance of “Privacy & Confidentially “we have a contract prepared that will be executed between our company and yours that give you the protection under law for any breaches.
To maintain privacy and security in the workplace, we have secured the following measures:
- All staff undergo background and security checks
- Adopting both Australian & Philippines Privacy Laws under each employment contract.
- 24/7 CCTV cameras installed
- Biometrics System in place
- No hard disk on computers
- No USB, Printers & Scanners allowed
- Computer IP addresses secured & controlled.
(staff cannot access your server anywhere else but, in the office)
- No mobile phones allowed during work hours
- Live hard drive audits
(Program designed to alert management of any file download into employee’s PC hard drive)
As you can see, we have done everything to ensure no information can be copied and taken away from the office.Other companies don’t compare with this type of security.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Our highly skilled trained staff can assist brokers with all their back end processes.
This work includes but is not limited to:
- Insurance renewals
- New business
- Negotiating with underwriters on referrals
- Endorsement (Sunrise or Non-Sunrise Policies)
- Premium funding
- Renewal and New Business Template Letters
- Certificate of Currencies
- Sunrise Closings follow-ups with broker
- Filing Maintenance
- Other tasks that the broker requests
Our staff is trained in the following lines of business:
- Home & Contents
- Landlord Home Insurance
- Residential & Commercial Strata Insurance
- Contract Works
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- Management Liability
- SME Commercial Packages Insurance
- Private Motor
- Commercial Motor
HOW IT WORKS?
Full Time Dedicated Staff
We recruit suitable candidates for the required roles. They work for you exclusively. Your responsibility is to manage your staff workflow as you would like any other Australian employee.
Training of your Dedicated Staff
We estimate it will take a new staff member with some local insurance experience around 8-12 weeks before they are suitably qualified to perform their task. Beyond this training period, your dedicated staff member will be given ongoing support by our experience supervisor or by Australian Manager who has 20 years broker experience in the Australian Market.